Friday, July 12, 2019

The Royal Pup Pack:Party at the Palace


I've been a fan of the royal family since I was a little boy and I've written several stories about the royals since then. Some have been published; some haven't; and some are still percolating in my mind.

I was inspired to write the Royal Pup Pack: Party at the Palace in honour of Prince Louis' first birthday and Archie Harrison's arrival into the royal fold and the story's themes are about love, acceptance and kindness and it is meant to highlight the need to re-home abandoned shelter dogs.  

I've made donations from book sales to dog shelters here in Singapore. And I hope I will be able to help more. The book is available in e-book format on all platforms and will be available in bookstores in Singapore soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog