Friday, January 24, 2014

Over the Moon with Darcy Moon!


Today my good friend, Catherine Carvell,  just received a special package in the mail - an advance copy of her debut MG novel Darcy Moon and the Deep Fried Frogs! 


Catherine's over the moon with her first copy of Darcy!

Mark my words, people, Catherine's book is destined to be a best-seller. I was fortunate enough to read the early drafts of the story and I loved it. The story is gut-busting funny and it's green in every sense of the word.  Catherine's been working on it for a very long time and so this is an especially thrilling day for her and I think we can all understand why.

Catherine, congratulations, you've done an amazing job! We're proud of you. Now onto those best-seller lists!  Darcy Moon and the Deep Fried Frogs is published by Fremantle Press and will be available in all good bookstores in March.


Darcy Moon is a book for readers of all ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog