Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The End of Another Year and the Start of a New One

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a good Christmas, Can't believe another year is coming to a close already. I don't know about you but I tend to get a tad melancholy around this time. Why? Well, for me it's time to look back and reflect on things: What I've accomplished or haven't accomplished ; the mistakes I've made, the stupid things I've done, those whom I've hurt or offended unintentionally by word, deed or thought and my relationship, with God and let's face it, I could make a bigger effort where that is concerned really. As I look to the new year, I'm filled with anxiety and trepidation about what the future holds. Whatever it may be I hope all of you have a very happy year!


Before I forget I'm working on a new book project, thank goodness for financial backers! I'm working with my very first illustrator Enrico Sallustio. Here's one of the preliminary sketches. It's very different from TSOMF, but I'm ready for a change.

As of now, I've decided to set up a youtube account to read my stories aloud. Okay, I don't have a radio friendly voice but until I find a narrator, please put up with me. Here's a link to my very first story, Sebbie's First Day of School, which is inspired by my nephew's first day of school!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AuthorDaveSeow#p/u/0/hRCNVbzzWj4

Anyway Happy New year to one and all, and Happy Birthday to Clayton Morris and Jane Goh!

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled that you are putting your terrific voice to your fantastic writings. Happy New Year! Lucy Ganfield

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog