Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

It's Christmas here and all has been quiet on the home front. I'm thankful for my family, and all the friends I've made both in person and  on Twitter over this past year.


As you all know, two of my books were released this year after months of production problems.  I did a couple of school visits and received lots of positive feedback and that encouraged me to submit them for the Hedwig Anuar Book Award, so we'll see how that goes. I've never really won anything before so I'm not expecting things to be different in this case. haha.  Thanks to  Jan Cox of (OSFS) and Denise Jackson of (AIS) for arranging the school visits. They were fantastic!


I have to say a big thanks to my parents, my brother, sister-in-law, sister, bro-in-law and niece and nephews for their support and advice throughout the years, I love you guys a lot, even though you know that I can be a massive pain. I'm still trying to find out who I am and whether this is really what I'm supposed to do with my life.


Also I'm grateful for my fellow authors, @KatApel, @KarenCollum, @KatrinaGermein, @WendyOrr, @


Despite all the ups and downs, God's been good to me and he always puts up with my....grumpy, curmudgeon ways.


Anyway, I thought I'd leave this very nice  pic - of a family friend Curtis reading to his niece - for my last blog post of the year. Happy New Year everyone. Make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog