Thursday, February 12, 2015

James Frey in Singapore




This weekend best-selling author, James Frey, made an in-store appearance at Books Kinokuniya to promote his latest book Endgame: The Calling, so of course I had to be there to get my books signed.

His latest book is an action-packed apocalyptic thriller about the impending end of the world and its alien connection and that features codes that the reader will have to solve. The first person to solve the codes will get a key that unlocks a chest at Caesar's Palace  containing US$ 500, 000 in gold coins. 



Endgame is the first in a series of 3 books. The readers who solve the codes in the subsequent books will receive US$ 1 million and US$1.5 million respectively. Pretty awesome, no?
So during his discussion, Frey asked who believed in alien life and he said that I looked like I was a believer and of course I am. He then read an excerpt from the book before he began signing for a long line of fans.


As Chinese New Year is approaching, I brought along my book The Lion Dance for him as a souvenir and I inscribed it to his young daughter, Margot. And in return he signed my copies of Endgame and I am Number Four. Thanks, Mr Frey!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog