Thursday, October 17, 2013

From the Royal Mail


The Duchess in Singapore accepting a copy of my book Blow a Kiss. 
As you know, I have been working on my  book A Day with the Duchess for some time and now I've got some great news: it will be part  of the Sam, Sebbie and Di-Di-Di series with Epigram Books.Yay! If you've been following my blog, you may remember that my Mum gave a copy of my limited edition book Blow a Kiss to the Duchess when she was in Singapore last year. That story got picked up by Hello Magazine and the London Evening Standard among others. What a thrill!  Speaking of the Duke and Duchess I mailed them copies of my books If I Were a Blue Kangaroo, Emma's Elephant, and At the Night Safari for Prince George Alexander Louis and I received a response from the palace. Sure, it was  a standard form response but it was nice to receive it, nevertheless, and it will make a nice royal keepsake.  Considering the amount of gifts they received I hope they keep the books and read them since I shamelessly signed them for the little prince and his parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog