Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Book Emma's Elephant


As I mentioned about two blog posts ago, one of my first picture books was Babar the Elephant. I suppose you could say it inspired Emma's Elephant. I really despise the hunting of wildlife for sport or commercial purposes and I wrote this book because it's something I feel strongly about. The book was released in Singapore early this year and launched during the London Book Fair in April and at the Asian Festival of Children's Content in May and I've put up this Youtube video of the book for those of you who haven't seen it but might like to. Please click on the 720HD version for the best picture quality. I did not do a voice over because my reading voice isn't the best. Anyway, I hope you like it and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog