Sunday, April 14, 2013

London Day Three

Kenneth and Celine spent the morning in and the whole day at work ensuring that everything will run smoothly when the fair starts on the 15th, when the work part of this trip officially starts for me. As this was my only Sunday I decided to take it easy and chill before the busyness of the week, So I took a walk in Hyde Park before meeting Gee and Chris for lunch at St John in Leicester Square. We had lunch at this very nice cafe and our very helpful and gracious server, Michael, as it turns out, is an illustrator, so I'll have to check out his portfolio online to see if we. And work on something in the future. Any way that's it for now. I'll keep you all updated from Day One of the fair tomorrow. Peace out, everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog