Thursday, March 5, 2015

Collecting Entertainment Autographs.

Doris Roberts, Everyone Loves Raymond


Ever since I was a little kid, and there are some who say that I still am, I have been enthralled by the movie industry. TV shows and movies have always been a favoured form of escapism. It's no surprise my hobby is collecting entertainment autographs.  Some people don't get the hobby and they may think it's silly.  Some have told me they don't understand it and think that it's weird! Well to each his own.  To me it's brought me some measure of joy. Here are some of the autographs that I've collected from stars that have sadly passed on.
Leonard Nimoy aka Mr Spock



Ingrid Bergman

Billy Wilder, Director, Some Like it Hot


Tony Curtis, Some Like it Hot, Spartacus


Esther Williams, The Million Dollar Mermaid
Farrah Fawcett, Charlie's Angels




Patrick Swayze, Dirty Dancing; Ghost



Stevie Ray Vaughan, Musician


Robert Urich, SWAT, VEGAS, Spencer for Hire



Tom Bosley, Mr Cunningham, Happy Days


Michael Landon, Little House on the Prarie, Highway to Heaven

The Naked Gun movies

Jack Lord, Hawaii 5-0

James McArthur Hawaii 5-0


Don Adams, Get Smart
Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
George Gaynes, Police Academy

Telly Savalas, Kojak


Gary Collins
Tony Franciosca






Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget