Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sweet Tweeting with A Day with the Duchess

Lately A Day with a Duchess has been getting attention on Twitter and I would like to thank  the What Would Kate Do blog, Chloe Howard and Cindy Stockman from Royal Central, The Duchess Life  and Jane from the Princess Kate blog, Holly Passalaqua 'SweetGirlHolly' Allison Lackey, @princesspleat, Hola.com  and everyone who has retweeted the images of the book and paper dolls. A Day with the Duchess has been a labour of love and I've been a huge fan of the royals.

I've been writing children's picture books for a long time and it's been a struggle promoting them, so I really appreciate this more than you know. A Day with the Duchess is very special to me as I've been writing for many years and this book combines my love for writing kids stories with my interest in the royals. How often can a children's author like me get to do that?






Royal Central kindly conducted an interview with me for their wonderful website and they even held a giveaway for a copy of the book. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ROYAL CENTRAL

And the winner is…. Gail Cabana-Coldwell.  Congratulations, Gail. I hope you enjoy the book.

Another great Kate blog: What Would Kate Do very kindly featured A Day with the Duchess as well. Thanks so much.CLICK HERE TO GO TO WHAT WOULD KATE DO





And thank you to Jane Barr from Berkshire to Buckingham for the mention on her Christmas shopping guide. Thanks so much!







If you would like to buy a copy of the book, please  CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE FROM CLOSETFUL OF BOOKS.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog