Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blow A Kiss


Conflict, riots, shootings, man-made disasters, natural disasters, let's face it the world's not a very happy place of late to say the least. That's why I think my book Blow A Kiss seems very timely right now and as I'm not republishing it, I'm going to share it here with all of you. 

I wrote it about eight years ago and it was first published five years ago but it's no longer available in print. I found a perfect piece of music to go along with it and no copright infringement was intended. The tune is Always and Always ©John Williams from the soundtrack of Stepmom.  So though I'm not perfect and most of the time I'm a grumpy so and so...I'm sending this out to everyone with wishes for peace, love and happiness. Hope I don't sound too sappy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog