Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MUST BUY: TALL STORY

I think from now one, at least once a month, I'll be picking up one of my favourite books that is a must-have in any reader's personal library. This month, I'm choosing Candy Gourlay's TALL STORY. There is nothing I can say that would do this story justice. I loved, loved, loved this book. Brilliantly inventive, rich delicious dialogue, charming characters. It will move even the most hardened reader like a 9.0 earthquake. So head on over to amazon or your nearest bookshop to pick up a copy or ten copies! If you can't find one in your bookstore, I suppose you could borrow one at the library, but after reading it you'll want one of your very own. It's a keeper, it's a treasure. BTW, I have two autographed copies of my very own. Candy's next book Shine will be out soon and I just can't wait!! And please check out her youtube channel too.

CANDY GOURLAY'S YOUTUBE CHANEL

1 comment:

  1. My dear boy ... thank you so much! And I'm relieved you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog