Saturday, May 4, 2013

Departure Day

I woke up at around 6am on my last morning in London. Kenneth and Celine decided to start the day early. Kenneth wanted to go to the Shard and Celine wanted to go shopping for art craft supplies. I decided to wander around the neighbourhood. We agreed to meet back at the hotel at 11am because we only extended the stay in one  of the rooms for two hours beyond the check out time

So we met back at the hotel at 11:00 and Kenneth and Celine moved their luggage to my room and checked out of theirs and then we went for lunch, after which it was time to check out of my room. Our flight was scheduled to depart at 8:30pm which meant we had to be at the airport at 6:00pm. So Kenneth booked a transport for about 5:30pm.

With three and a half hours to spare, we went to the textile museum and walked along the riverfront, did a spot of last minute shopping and went back to the hotel in time for the transport to pick us up for the airport. Our trip was over!:( But I can't wait to go back to London again. Perhaps maybe before the year is out. Anyway, thanks to my travel mates Kenneth and Celine for putting up with me on this trip. It was no easy, task I'm sure. And thanks to the NAC and everyone involved with the fair.


Kenneth Quek and Celine Chow in front of the Shard.

The Shard


Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget