Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stamford American International School



So the reason I haven't really updated recently is because Artist, Author and Illustrator Susanna Goho and I were busy visiting the Stamford American International School. It was fantastic. The teachers and the kids were amazing. The kids there are really smart, they had great ideas and asked a lot of intelligent questions. I wasn't nearly as smart as they are when I was there age. Seriously!!

I didn't take any photos as that was not permitted but like I said the kids were great with lots of fantastic ideas. Thanks to Theresa for taking the time to bring us around to all the classes, Raquel for arranging the visit and all the teachers and the kids, of course for  everything!!

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget