Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Book Launching Soon

It's been two years since I published There's Soup on My Fly! and Blow A Kiss and I'm ready about to launch my new book If I Were a Blue Kangaroo.  It should be back from the printers by mid October and hopefully on the bookshelves soon after. I am almost as excited about this as I was meeting the Duchess of Cambridge. 
(In fact since meeting her I've been on a creative roll and I've been consumed with a tsunami of ideas)





Two other stories: The Great Big Spooky Forest  and Emma's Elephant are also scheduled to be published some time within the next year. The former is being illustrated by Susanna Goho and the latter will be illustrated by Enrico Sallustio.
.concept sketch for Emma's Elephant

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget