Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Things  for which I'm thankful for.

1. My family.

2. Discovering Today in Social Media

3. Advice and support in my new, possibly suicidal venture of setting up my own book biz from following: @Heatherk_hk, @DanFugate @Colleenmcd @jwsems, @Clayton Morris @BarbiSetlock, @Barbie52, @GwenFL, @TnMe. @mmGood1208 @Chasedward301, @Horsefly 1013
@GekkoStatebooks @Verywriter, @Writergal13 @TrishCarey (If I've left anyone out sorry!)

4. My new book

5. My illustrator for my new book Blow A Kiss.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to my friend in Singapore and to all those who read this. I'm a little late, as always but I am grateful for meeting up with Dave and all the Today In Social Media Gang, I'm grateful for family and friends who share their love and friendship, for all of the great people out their who have helped me care for mom this year, for mom and I'm grateful for those who have passed but are still looking out for me from beyond.
    Thanks for asking Dave, looking forward to 'TSOFM' launch and news of it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog